Fallout 4's development in a nutshell Fallout 4's development in a nutshell

1.5 Star for making fun of Dodd Rogers but "RPG Elements" are the least of "Fallout" 4's problems. E01 E01

Looks professionally made with intentionally fewer frames.
Captivating story and very atmospheric.

Brainqueen responds:

Xmas Anxiety Xmas Anxiety

Assets are nice (one of the sprites looks like Professor Snape so that's an added bonus) but the gameplay I find odd. There are a couple of z-axis mistakes here and there which can be easily fixed by having critters have lower z-axis while they are higher on the y. I'm overlooking that.

There is one thing I'm not willing to overlook though. The gameplay forces a Shop-Hide-Shop mechanic which is cool enough since you even provided hiding spots (dressing rooms) for the character to recuperate and get that meter down; however I'm assuming you're comparing sprite proximity when determining if the panic meter increases right? This now causes a gameplay problem where, even if the view of critters to dressing rooms are obscured, you're still taking damage. I think switching to a line-of-sight behavior for all critters fixes this but considering the amount of critters currently on screen, I would propose to turn on that behavior only when critters are visible in the screen.

Also I don't know if I've checked an item off the box; I'm interacting with all the random coins hoping to get those items.

F.H. Memento: Playground F.H. Memento: Playground

Beautiful! This is the exact art style I'm learning to draw for my games!

Song for a bird Song for a bird

You make the best games but this one had a little bit of slowdown for me and I thought the collision boxes for the letters are a little too small but this has a great concept nonetheless.

Magical Boy Magical Boy

maruki responds:

Can't wait!

Hanzo x Mccree Hanzo x Mccree

Needs more nutsack.

Btw, I'd like to request PunisherXMicro to celebrate Punisher Season 1.