Ultra Bounce 8 Ultra Bounce 8

Nude Tetris is better.

Bar scrolling is super slow.

Escape3 Escape3

Aside from a little bit of slowdown here and there and maybe a little too fast walk speed, everything is perfect.
Congratulations in advance.

CAT CIRCUS CAT CIRCUS

It's a standard trampoline game from the Game & Watch era only with cats and 3 lives.

Seems like a modified built-in template kind of game...

redondosss responds:

Thanks for your feedback! I will try to upgrade this prototype soon!

Upsidown - C3Jam Upsidown - C3Jam

Crap. I'm making the EXACT same game as this one but I guess you beat me to it.
Oh well. Guess I'll join the next Jam instead.

Jau-Al responds:

Lol Great minds think alike MWAHAHA ! :-P

You Have 3 Lives... You Have 3 Lives...

Concept is great albeit a little gimmicky and not very fitting of the theme. Art is decent enough for a jam game.
UI isn't very good.
Could use a lot more work.

Fatal-Exit responds:

Thanks for the review. I'm glad you liked the concept but I think it suits the theme better than the game i started before that i cancelled.
The ui could certainly do with more work, however what was going through my head while I was making it was I primarily wanted a mostly bug free game experience, also having no previous experience in UI design (this is the first game I ever finished).
The other thing I spent most time on was the music. I'm glad you didn't totally hate the art.
I'm interested in going further with this concept and remaking the game from scratch at a later date if people would like that.

Unknown Unknown

Very nice game. Only flaw is it could use some ambient music.
Also the sound effects are so high-pitched enough to hurt my ears. That might bother some people.

GrimMutilator responds:

Thanks! Yeah, Im not really good at soundmaking. I'll try to get some feedback before release next time.

Minute of Rage Minute of Rage

Very cute game. Controls are tight and does what it's supposed to do.
Great graphics.